Facets of Perception

What is the truth? Truth is a matter of perception. People believe in what they grew up knowing as the truth.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

5 days later...

Argh! I missed 5 days of writing!!!

But I have a valid excuse... :D It was Holy Week! So I chose not to open my laptop while I was out of town. Hey, I'm not going to spoil my resting days just to post a blog, and I was definitely not going to lose my head over not being able to access the internet for 5 days. I'm not THAT technology-dependent yet! :)

It was a good Holy Week for me. I got to rest, I got to visit 9 churches, I got to go to Zoobic Safari (posting videos later on), I got to simply hang out with friends, I got to resist the temptation to eat liempo on Good Friday and I got to attend the Easter Vigil mass.

We didn't have our annual easter egg hunt at my granny's house this year though, bummer.

Yeah yeah, this isn't a real blog post, fine! I have another blog entry which I will be posting tomorrow so that it counts as tomorrow's blog entry. ;P

Anyway, busy now. See ya tomorrow!



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home