Facets of Perception

What is the truth? Truth is a matter of perception. People believe in what they grew up knowing as the truth.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Space filler

Didn't have the time to make a decent entry today.

I got home at 12mn last night, went to sleep around 1:20am, got to sleep for 4 hours before I had to take my mom to the airport, left the house at around 530am, got to Centennial around 6am, decided to go straight to the office (I live in QC, so if I went home to sleep, I would've gone South from North, North to South and then South to North again... wag na lang), took an emergency call while on the way to the office at 630am, worked the whole day straight for the emergency case till 12:45pm, went down to the food area and got a hotdog sandwich at 1pm, took it immediately up to the office and ate at my desk till 1:30pm, continued the emergency case and stayed in the office till 4pm, left to go to my supplier and arrived there at 5pm, took a snooze in the car till 5:45pm, had dinner at 6pm, left my supplier's office at 7:20pm, went to pick up some design materials and arrived there at 8pm, got home at 8:15pm.

*breathes*

As you can see, it's been a full enough day as it is.

It's now 10pm, time to doze so that I can get my brain pumped for a better blog entry tomorrow. I actually have 3 pending topics I can write about since I want to rant/rave about some experiences that happened in the last 2 days.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home